Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017

Altered stand - DT work for ARTastic

Hello all,
for my second post today I want to show you my take on the ARTastic June challenge. This time I made an altered stand.
The beautiful picture for inspiration this month is from Ethel Spowers - The Kite and the
CRITERIA - VINTAGE style OR featuring CHILDREN (or for an extra challenge combine both).
Well, I combinde both and the muted colors are good for some extra inspiration =).
Kein automatischer Alternativtext verfügbar.

This is what I did:


I bought this little stand in a dollar store. It was a little bit broken and I only payed 0,10€, what means nearly nothing!


I sanded the broken edges and painted them with white acrylic paint. Then I only covered the whole piece with some iridecent pearl acrylic paint in green/gold from pentart - it gives an amazing shimmer! Then I added some Lasur gel to tone it down a little bit and to add a vintage look. 
For the decoration I matted a vintage picture and framed it. I glued down some small branches, some chipboards, fibres, moss and small flowers for embellishing - that´s all!
I hope, you like it as much as I do =)



I´m looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations for our challenge over at ARTastic challenges this month! There is also a prize to win, so don´t miss joining in with!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen